Literally thousands of web hosts are in business today and more are created every day. We recommend HostGator because it is one of the most reliable and affordable options on the web.
As of right now, HostGator is currently hosting over 8 million domains!
1. First, go to HostGator.com.
2. Select “VIEW WEB HOSTING PLANS” from the center of the page.
3. When on the hosting plans page, you will have several choices. Since HostGator plans come with unlimited disk space and bandwidth, the plan you select will be determined by how many domains you need to host. For only one domain, the “hatchling” plan will be perfect! For two or more, the “baby” plan is needed. Lastly, for business owners that want toll-free numbers included in the plan, the “business” plan will work best.
4. There are many choices for the plans and the payment period (paying for a year up-front is cheaper than paying monthly). You will need to select whichever plan works for your site and budget. After doing so, you will be taken to “Step 1″ of the order process. At this point, one of the most important steps: enter a coupon code to save money! To save 25% off of your order, use coupon code WDHOSTGATOR25when ordering.
If you have a domain already, enter your domain in the box on the right. If you need a new domain, use the box on the left.
5. After clicking the button, the step 2 page will appear with the package selection, the billing cycle (with your discount showing) and the boxes to choose a username and security pin.
Next, enter your billing information. You can choose to pay with credit card or with a PayPal account. You can change your payment method at any point after signing up.
When you are done with that, the bottom part of the page will show a summary of your order (with your discount).
6. Click “Create Account” to complete your order. All account information will be emailed to you almost instantly. Good luck with your new hosting account.