Whether you are an individual or a business entity, Bluehost is a one-stop shop that offers professional web hosting and e-business services that meet your needs. Tailored to boost business goals and professional objectives, its services include website scripts and builders, emails and make money, CGI and databases, e-commerce and customer service. Created in 1996 and dedicated to providing quality web hosting solutions to its clients at a shoe-string cost, Bluehost uses cutting-edge technology in the provision of quality services to millions of web owners worldwide.
Unlike other companies, Bluehost will manage all your web activities while you focus in managing your business, rather spending time and money in coordinating different services with multiple companies. On the contrary, you will minimize your hosting cost, spend more time in growing your business to take it to higher heights. To achieve its goals and maintain a leadership position in web hosting service provision, Bluehost has its own datacenter, nationwide fiber network, and 100% onsite staff who build their own servers and custom Linux kernel. With minimum budget, Bluehost has a plan that fits your business and power its growth. How to sign up for Bluehost services is easy and quick. First you need to understand the plans available, services offered in each plan, and the benefits of each plan.
For convenience, Bluehost services are bundled into three plans: sky blue including 100GB disk space and 15Mbps transfer speed, electric blue including 250GB disk space and 25Mbps transfer speed, and true blue including 500GB disk space and 35Mbps transfer speed. Depending on your business needs and requirements, you can choose a custom plan that maximizes your resources. All plans include admin control panel, email feature, client control panel, exclusive technology and 24/7 customer support. The following steps will show you how to sign up for Bluehost plans, quickly and easily.
How to Sign Up For Bluehost
The following steps will guide you how to sign up for a Bluehost shared hosting plan.
- Go to Bluehost via this link. In the menu bar, towards the right end, click on the ‘Reseller’ tab to view available plans
- Select a plan than click on “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your new domain name, select the appropriate domain extension using the drop down list and click “Next”
- Set up your account by entering requested information carefully
- Complete the package information section by checking appropriate boxes to include the described features you wish to add to your plan
- Complete billing information by entering requested data
- Confirm all related agreements and policy by checking the box
- Click on “Next” tab to submit the completed sign up information
Bluehost is the largest and most reliable service provider that can help to grow your hosting business. Offering many cost-free features including multiple languages, free spam protection, private name servers and simple scripts; Bluehost has friendly support onsite staff that responds to call within 30 seconds and committed to addressing your needs with the highest level of support. A happy customer means more business.